Online Blackjack is one of the most popular games played in the world of casinos. With its entry in the virtual market as well, along with its different variations, beginners are also trying their hands on blackjack. The simplicity of the game and ease of playing has made this game top the casino list. And with its growing demand, it has proven to provide a thrilling experience to its users.
Here are the top six websites which will provide you the best casino experience:
- Players from India are accepted
- Top class developers like NetEnt, Microgaming, and Yggdrasil are involved in curating online blackjack games for players of all tastes.
- Along with earning free cash, one can also earn experience points and spirit points in exchange for spells.
- Exclusive live session for playing Blackjack in HD quality of animation or graphic.
- New players can claim bonus up to 100% with free spins too.
- Hundreds of variants in blackjack with top developers like Microgaming, NetEnt, and Amatic Industries.
- Games are licensed by an authorized body like Malta.
- One can collect loyalty points while playing.
- Updating VIP status will lead you to earn more rewards.
- The live casino option is one to look forward to.
- Offers live chat with experts while you enjoy playing or are stuck in midway and need to year doubts.
- You earn even when you lose. Yes, you heard it right. They provide 10% cashback on all lost games.
- Titles from top software providers
- Multiple banking methods available to avoid chaos and provide ease of payment
- Sums up all goodness in mobile via their app with no compromise in quality.
- Weekly and daily promotions are provided for customers
- Amazing customer support service with 24/7 live chat and email services.
- Available in eight different languages.
Basic strategies which can help you win more:
Don’t play insurance: blackjack pros say that only dumb players make the mistake of playing insurance strategy. It might appeal advantageously in the short term, but making the correct decision of not choosing to play according to insurance will help you prevent losing money in the long term.
Split Aces and 8s always: the chances of winning the game increases when you split the ace into two parts or two hands. Likewise, a pair of 8s will leave you with 16 and you’ll end up being confused about which one to play with. So it’s better to split them apart.
Don’t split 5s or 10s: not many players know that a pair of 5s gives a great chance to win the jackpot. If you feel that you can split 10s and create a simple scenario for you to play further, then you’re wrong as it will put you in a tricky and confused state of mind. So, better keep them the way they are.